Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time to Start a Blog...

Shut Up and Stamp -- what an unusual name for a blog.  Not really...  if you know me and my stamping friends.  It seems like whenever we get together to stamp we ALWAYS run out of time, and have to finish our cards on our own later.  Maybe it's because we spend most of the time talking:  laughing and sharing our lives. And that's the best part of getting together.  But when you're not with friends, it's time to Shut Up and Stamp! 

Please stop by for a bit of cheer, some inspiration -- and drop a line to let us know how you're doing. 

Everybody needs to have goals (so I'm told) -- so my goal will be to share 1 or 2 stamping projects a week, and to post at least 3 times a week until I get the hang of this...  so let's Shut Up and Stamp.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you finally decided to jump on the blog band wagon! I look forward to seeing all of your cutey patootie projects as you post them! See you next weekend at Stamp Camp!!! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land! I'm a follower :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on taking the blog plunge, Rhonda! Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete